Named Inc. Magazine’s fastest-growing ag and natural resources company in 2021, Holloway is looking to hire a Senior Sales Associate in the Greater Fresno Area (remote position). This is a full-time, non-exempt sales position within Holloway’s Agricultural Division,
The salesperson will be assigned a territory within the San Joaquin Valley and will be responsible for selling all of Holloway’s products and services. The ideal candidate will be located out of the Greater Fresno area.
Essential Job Duties
- Secure sales meetings through cold calling and lead-generation campaigns
- Manage the sales cycle from opening to closing to fulfillment
- Effectively present the value of Holloway’s products and services to prospective clients
- Partner with the company’s management team on how to create customized plans to support sales cycles and drive urgency
- Become skilled at collecting market intelligence on companies, leads, and qualified customers
- Learn about best practices for agronomy and application in the agricultural industry
- Learn and use CRM platform (Salesforce)
- Setting up and completing 5 meetings per day with existing and potential clients
- Hit quarterly results and reap direct rewards for accomplishing goals
- Attend and represent Holloway at tradeshows and community events
Essential Requirements, Skills and Qualifications
- A Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience
- Previous experience in a sales role (5+)
- Ability to thrive in a competitive environment
- Ability to work from truck the majority of one’s day
- Be a self-starter working with a great amount of autonomy
- Interest in the agricultural industry of the San Joaquin Valley
- Unmatched ability to establish credibility with ranch mangers and other ag decision makers
- Advanced computer and internet search skills
- Varsity-level communication, writing, problem-solving and time management skills
- Physical Demands and Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions.
While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands or fingers, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee is required to stand; walk; sit; and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and hammer metal stakes into the ground. The employee is able to drive a truck approximately 75% of their day. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate but may be noisy at times in the field.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and participate in E-Verify.
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Holidays
Position Location: Remote
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments. All duties and responsibilities are essential functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbents will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” relationship.
Apply by filling out the form below or by sending your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.