This is a full-time, non-exempt position responsible for supporting various departments of H.M. Holloway with a focus in accounting and sales operations. Candidates should be able to handle all general office/administrative tasks as well as communicate politely and professionally via phone and email. Candidates must be well versed with the MS Office suite (especially Excel), QuickBooks, and experience or education in accounting. A successful Office Assistant should be professional, detail oriented, eager to learn and project a positive presence in the workplace.
Essential Requirements, Skills and Qualifications
- A minimum of 3 years administrative experience
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in using the MS Office Suite, especially Excel (formulas, manipulation, Vlookup)
- Intermediate experience with QuickBooks (preferably desktop version)
- Accounts payable or accounts receivable experience is a plusExcellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
- Proven ability to handle confidential and sensitive informaton in a professional manner
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Demonstrates curiosity, business acumen and a desire to understand the ‘big picture’