SAN LUIS OBISPO COUNTY, CA
Are you driven by achieving goals and being compensated based on tangible benchmarks? Would you like to interact with farmers and other agricultural producers in the San Joaquin Valley? Do you want to be a part of a growing company looking to apply best practices and next generation technology and solutions to the agricultural community? If so, we are looking for you. Holloway Agricultural Services, LLC is seeking a Marketing Associate to build core skills in marketing and sales with a swift path to responsibility and leadership within the organization.
Holloway Agricultural Services, LLC
Holloway Management, LLC is related to H.M. Holloway, Inc., a leading provider of gypsum and other agricultural products and services to the San Joaquin valley since 1932 (“Holloway”). Holloway is currently in growth mode, seeking to expand its products and services, specifically focusing on growing their business development team in the Fresno area.
What you’ll get out of this opportunity:
- Manage the sales cycle from opening to closing
- Drive to quarterly results and reap direct rewards for accomplishing goals
- Effectively present the value of Holloway’s products and services to prospective clients
- Entrepreneurial work place that rewards good ideas and excellent execution
- Partner with the company’s Management Team on how to create customized plans to support sales cycles and drive urgency
- Become skilled at collecting market intelligence on companies, leads, and qualified potential customers
- Learn and use Salesforce cloud platform
- Assist in opening an office
Based out of our Fresno/Madera location.
- A Bachelor’s degree (all majors welcome)
- Thrive in a competitive environment
- Be a self-starter working with a great amount of autonomy
- Interest in the agricultural industry of the San Joaquin Valley
- Unmatched ability to establish credibility with ranch mangers and other ag decision makers
- Advanced computer and internet search skills
- Varsity-level communication, writing, problem-solving and time management skills
Why work for Holloway?
- We will provide a clear path for advancement and offer a unique mentoring and training curriculum specifically designed to foster a long-term career in the field
- Competitive starting base salary plus merit-based bonus compensation, and a benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and paid-time off
- Work for a company that feels like a start-up but with the resources and track-record of a long-standing industry leader