LOST HILLS, CA
The Heavy Equipment Operator position is a full-time, hourly position and is located at our mine in Lost Hills. Heavy Equipment may include excavators, front-end loaders, scrapers and other pieces of equipment. He/she must also clean, maintain and secure all equipment as directed by legislation, policies and procedures.
- Operate heavy equipment in a safe and effective manner in order to minimize the risk of injury, property damage or fatalities
- Perform daily safety and maintenance checks
- Clean heavy equipment as scheduled and/or required
- Ensure heavy equipment is safely and securely stored
- Advise the Superintendent of any requirements for maintenance or repairs
- Participate in routine maintenance
- Practice workplace safety
- Maintain inventory
- Perform other related duties
- Must be able to lift, pull and manage heavy equipment and objects
Why work for Holloway?
- We will provide a clear path for advancement and offer a unique mentoring and training curriculum specifically designed to foster a long-term career in the field
- Competitive starting hourly wage and a benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and paid-time off
- Work for a company that feels like a start-up but with the resources and track-record of a long-standing industry leader