Administrative Assistant – Mine
Perform a wide range of administrative and office support activities for the department and/or managers and supervisors to facilitate the efficient operation of the organization.
Essential Job Requirements
- Answer, screen and transfer inbound phone calls
- Receive and direct visitors and clients
- General clerical duties including photocopying, fax and mailing
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system
- Retrieve documents from filing system
- Operate scales with the auto load program
- Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications, Knowledge & Skills
- 1 to 3 years of administrative work
- computer skills and knowledge of relevant software
- Knowledge of operation of standard office equipment.
- Knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures and systems such as filing and record keeping
- Knowledge of principles and practices of basic office management
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Communication skills – written and verbal
- Planning, organizing, and prioritizing
- Problem assessment and problem solving
- Information gathering and information monitoring
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Customer service orientation
Essential Physical Requirements
- Stooping, bending, sitting and kneeling 30 – 40% of the time
- Lift up to 25 pounds 20 – 30% of the time
- Work in the different weather conditions and temperatures.
- Standing for long periods of time.
- Required to sit; perform manual tasks; operate office equipment such as computer, computer peripherals and telephones; extend arms; kneel, stoop and bend to access files; talk and hear.
- Most time is spent in an air-conditioned office environment with regular periods of work spent outdoors in the plant environment which may include all weather conditions-heat, cold, wet or dry. May be exposed to dust, sand, gravel, diesel exhaust, etc.
Must pass drug screen and physical. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and participate in E-Verify.
Job Type: Full-time, non-exempt
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Holidays
How to apply:
Apply using the form below, or send qualifying resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.