PASO ROBLES, CA
This is a full-time position responsible for supporting the Accounting and Back Office Operations Departments across all Holloway Group companies including AgSoilworks. We are looking for a Master Multi-Tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat, “go get ‘em” attitude. Candidates should be able to handle all general office/administrative tasks as well as communicate politely and professionally via phone / e-mail. Candidates must be comfortable with computers, Microsoft Office, Google Drive/Docs, Dropbox, QuickBooks, TSheets, light Accounting, light Marketing, and light Payroll/HR. To be successful, candidates should be professional, with great attention to detail, learn tasks and systems quickly, and generally be a helpful and positive presence in the workplace. The position will be located out of our Paso Robles office.
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Provide administrative support to Leadership Team
- Maintain operations schedule, paperwork flow, and communications
- Data entry of Accounts Payable into QuickBooks
- Monitor employee work schedule
- Coordinate employee lodging as needed
- Email, scan, and file a variety of documents paper as well as electronically
- Prepare or assist in preparing a variety of reports and communications
- Assist with maintenance of website, social media, and other advertising/marketing
- Coordinate meeting and event logistics as needed
- Complete other duties or projects as needed and assigned
Essential Requirements, Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum of three (3) years administrative experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field
- Excellent computer skills including all MS Office applications. (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) required
- Must be efficient with strong attention to detail.
- Must have strong customer support orientation (for internal/external customers), demonstrated professional demeanor, and the ability to maintain confidential information.
- Must have strong skills in organization and planning, demonstrated ability to work independently and exercise sound judgment and problem solving
Preferred but not Required Skills
- CPA or CPA training
- Assist in production of financials, regulatory compliance and budgets